Care and Use - Safety
STORE AWAY FROM SUNLIGHT AND EXTREME TEMPERATURES
Lay down cardboard to prevent tears and wear-through
when pulling a heavy, rigid item over driveway concrete, asphalt, or jagged rocks – e.g., heavy potted plant or footed chest of drawers on very rough driveway concrete.
Clean sheet and floors thoroughly prior to using on hardwood floors or other fragile surfaces.
Rinse the plastic sheet thoroughly, then wet mop floors to remove as much dust and dirt as possible.
- Do not stand or walk on sheet.
- Do not load more than you can easily pull.
- Stand upright while pulling; tie rope at palm level.
- Do not pull behind motorized vehicles.
- Use at least two people to stabilize tall or top-heavy items or an item you are moving up or down stairs or slopes.